This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
Iced raspberry mint green tea is a simple and fruit-flavored iced green tea recipe with the perfect hint of mint. Easy and health-conscious!
I’m choosing to ignore the fact that the schools are back in session and that a few too many pumpkin-flavored things are creeping up in stores lately and keep my focus solely on summer. It’s most definitely summer in temperature/humidity here…and I mean, it will still be legit summer by the book for the next month+. Not even going to mention the word ‘fall’ for the next few weeks.
Iced tea is one of those drinks that I enjoy sipping on all year round (including the next season-that-will-not-be-named), but especially love getting creative with once the warm weather hits. You have several different base teas, all kinds of fruit flavors, and varying degrees of sweetness to choose from to customize your glass of iced tea just how you like it. Who doesn’t like options like that?
This is our third summer in the south and I swear each year gets hotter and more humid. Now that we’re homeowners I’ve found that I spend a whole lot more time outside, from gardening to grilling to spray painting ALL the thrift store picture frames/curtain rods/fixtures I can get my hands on. When I come back inside I’m pretty much making a beeline for the fridge, and iced tea is on. my. mind. It hits the spot when it comes to cooling me down and is a health-conscious summer sipper I welcome into my daily routine.
Guys…this iced raspberry mint green tea just might be my new favorite. Bigelow Tea Red Raspberry herbal tea and Green Tea with Mint are brewed together for an iced green tea that features bold raspberry flavor with a hint of mint (not overpowering). To take things up a notch I muddled raspberries and fresh mint leaves on the bottom of my glass before adding ice and the iced tea. Love this easy burst of flavor! With all that goodness going on I didn’t even need to add sweetener, making this iced green tea recipe a healthy refresher for summer. And you know…anytime. 😉
You can find a nice selection of Bigelow Tea (including Red Raspberry and Green Tea with Mint!) at your local Walmart and get your tea-sippin’ on, ASAP! And check out Bigelow Tea on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more tea talk.
- 3 Bigelow Red Raspberry tea bags
- 3 Bigelow Green Tea with Mint tea bags
- 4 cups water, divided
- Mint leaves
- Place the six tea bags in a heat-safe bowl or container. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, and then pour over tea bags. Let steep for 10 or so minutes.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags and pour in 3 cups of cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add several raspberries and fresh mint leaves to the bottom of a sturdy glass. Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, press down on the raspberries/mint leaves and lightly twist. The raspberries will burst slightly and the mint leaves will become even more fragrant.
- Add ice and pour tea over top. Garnish with extra raspberries and mint leaves if you like.