Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
A rich and fudgy peanut butter brownie cake recipe that will feed a crowd! Peanut butter cups and chocolate and peanut butter chips are mixed into a chocolate and peanut butter brownie batter, baked, and topped with a fun PB + chocolate drizzle.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped mini Reese's peanut butter cups (about ten)
to head on over to Oh Sweet Basil for the full recipe!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.9g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 14.5g | Saturated Fat: 9.3g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 25.6g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg