In honor of Small Business Saturday tomorrow, I put together an Etsy gift guide for foodies. Love Etsy! It’s one of those websites where I can easily
lose spend an hour finding all the things I need and plenty that I don’t. 😉
Etsy is where I found my wedding earrings, a cute customized return address stamp, my fave huuuuge tree print, digital artwork files (like the watercolor stripe behind my blog logo) and prints, pillow covers, GIFTS…
You name it, it’s probably on Etsy.
Since online shopping is way more my speed than going to a mall, I’ll be doing nearly all of my holiday shopping on the web. I put my hours browsing to good use and rounded up this compilation of food-related and foodie gifts from Etsy sellers for anyone on your list. Even yourself if the feeling strikes.
Here we go!
FUN SOCKS. Mismatched socks used to get a bad rap, but these intentionally mismatched but complementary pairs are just right. The mens socks are also listed to fit women sizes 8 and up.
- Pizza and pizza toppings: mens
- Bacon and eggs (BAE♥): mens / womens / kids
- Pancakes and maple syrup: mens
- Sushi rolls: mens / womens
- Tacos and avocados: mens / womens
CANDLES. I’m a freak about candles. There are so many unique scents on Etsy, and here are a smattering of them that caught my eye. Santa, are you listening? Please check these out… 😉
- Banana bread. Can my kitchen smell like this forever?
- Breakfast in bed. French toast/maple syrup notes? YES PLEASE.
- Almond biscotti. Ummm how cute are these?
- Sookie’s kitchen. Smells like peaches and maple peach pie! For those among us who daydream about living in Star’s Hollow. (Me.)
- Hot cocoa. Wood wick for those perfect crackly noises.
DRINK ACCESSORIES. Beyond hot drinks, mugs make unique and not-so-expensive plant containers and even make-up brush holders.
- Stay Golden mug. “Thank you for being a friend…”
- “Be cool. Don’t be all like, uncool” mug. I’ve heard that money can’t buy you class, but it can buy you an iconic RHONY Luann mug.
- “The One Where I Drink The Wine” wine glass. In classic Friends font.
- Shimmer cocktail drops. How fun are these? I’d be stuck deciding between peach and strawberry.
- Make your own kimchi kit. Okay, I’m gifting this to myself. Looove kimchi, and I’m always down for a (controlled) experiment.
- Maine margarita tequila infusion kit. This fruit flavor combo sounds so good!
- The shipwreck rum infusion kit. So does this one…yum.
- Make your own bubble tea kit. Fat straws included.
- Jerky making kit. Just provide the meat. 👍
GARDENERS + PLANT LOVERS.
- The chef’s herb garden seed kit. What a mix! Got you covered for all kinds of recipes here.
- “Grow, dammit” garden sign. Might need to get one of these for my own garden. Take two on cucumbers will probably need some encouragement.
- Cactus spoon rest. So pretty for a pop of color in the kitchen.
- Oatmeal Milk + Honey body butter. A super comforting scent.
- Rosé lip scrub. Mmmm, rosé.
- Gin and tonic bath bombs. A different kind of gin fizz!
- Set of 3 (pick any) natural + cruelty-free lip balms. Now lip balm isn’t terribly unique BUT look at all the flavors to pick from. I love little items like this for stocking stuffers ($3.33 each). I think I’d go with horchata, frozen margarita, and cappuccino. Or jelly donut, s’mores, vanilla fig…
CHEEKY KITCHEN TOWELS. These are an easy, practical, and affordable way to inject some personality into the kitchen.
- Mind if I Watch You Cook? Lots of dog-themed towels in this shop (and lots of different looking dogs).
- I’m not a taco, I can’t make everybody happy. True.
- Today’s menu choices… take it or leave it!
- Hot ‘n fresh out the kitchen. 🎶
- It’s getting hot in here. 🎶 🎶
- Handwritten recipe. So this one isn’t cheeky but is extra sentimental. Preserve your family’s handwritten recipes on a tea towel!
MISCELLANEOUS. These quirky gifts didn’t fit in above, but certainly deserve a shout out.
- The Dude magnet. I think my fridge needs this.
- A variety of coffee ornaments. So cute!
- Holy cannoli t-shirt. Because who doesn’t love cannoli?
- Modern dot apron. Who says aprons should just be utilitarian? This one, which comes in a variety of sizes from petite to plus, is machine washable and ultra stylish.
- Foodie dice. Brilliant!! Help for the perpetual question, “What do you want for dinner?”
Nothing above in this Etsy gift guide is sponsored, just things I found on my own. The links above are affiliate links. All items were listed as available and under $50 at the time of posting, however sellers may change prices over time and availability may vary.